Lowongan Kerja Certified Public Accountant di Cekindo Business International - Surabaya
Jumat, Januari 18, 2019 Bursa Kerja Online Surabaya, lowongan accounting officer, Lowongan Kerja Bulan januari 2019 Edit
We are looking for an experienced Certified Public Accountant (CPA) to join our accounting department in Surabaya.
You’ll be responsible for preparing, reviewing and analyzing financial reports for our company.
Our ideal candidate has in-depth knowledge of bookkeeping, auditing and budgeting procedures.
You should also be able to monitor daily transactions and recommend ways we can improve our financial health. Previous work experience, along with a degree in Accounting and a CPA qualification is required for this role.
Ultimately, you will play a vital role in our company’s financial operations, ensuring compliance with the law and accuracy in accounting
CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT (CPA)
- Organize and update financial records as needed (digital and physical)
- Analyze transactions and prepare reports
- Perform regular, detailed audits to ensure accuracy in financial documents, expenditures and investments
- Forecast revenue and analyze profit margins
- Oversee ledger reconciliation and manage accounts payable/receivable
- Participate in budgeting processes
- Brief senior managers regularly on the company’s financial status
- Liaise with Tax Accountants to track tax payments and returns
- Monitor bookkeeping activities regularly
- Keep company financial information confidential
- Establish accounting policies and procedures
- Stay informed on industry developments and changes in regulations
- Proven work experience as a Certified Public Accountant or Senior Accountant
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and financial procedures
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience with accounting software,
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge (familiarity with formulas)
- Excellent analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Integrity, with an ability to handle confidential information
- BSc degree in Accounting or Finance and a CPA certification
- Note that experience in Tax accounting should represent and advantage for any candidate.
APPLY by sending your CV to: