Job Vacancy Program Assistant Yayasan Kopernik - Bojonegoro
Rabu, Maret 25, 2015 Lowongan Bojonegoro, Lowongan Kerja Bulan Maret 2015, Lowongan Kerja Jawa Timur, Lowongan Kerja Jawa Timur Hari Ini Edit
Kopernik is an exciting, fast-growing, cutting-edge organisation tackling technology distribution challenges. We emphasise a hybrid philanthropy-business model in achieving our mission - different from the traditional charity approach of giving away goods and services for free.
Our team works tirelessly to put the last mile first. Our culture shapes the way we work. We value action, we get things done, we are open and transparent in everything we do, and we always look for ways to innovate. We come to work with a smile, which is easy when a strict no jerks policy applies.
The role will work with our team on the Wonder Women Indonesia program, making clean energy technologies available in remote communities through a network of Tech Agents. Tech Agents are local women entrepreneurs who sell life-changing technologies, such as water filters, cookstoves and solar lights, within their communities, earning a margin from each sale.
The Program Assistant will provide a range of services to support and guide Tech Agents through various stages of development, so that they become more effective in managing their businesses and expanding the distribution of clean energy technologies.
- Qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Excellent communication skills.
- At least 2 years prior work experience on women’s empowerment programs, business development or community development.
- Experience in organising and delivering training.
- Computer skills.
- Strong teamwork and motivational skills and ability to build rapport with women micro-entrepreneurs.
- A can-do and collaborative mind set – comfortable with the ambiguities and demands of a rapidly evolving work environment.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- High energy levels.
- A commitment to Kopernik's values and reaching underserved communities.
- Willingness to travel.
- Assisting Kopernik Management staff (Senior Program Officer, Program Officer and Program Associate) to conduct and monitor program activities in North Aceh/East Java according to the Log Frame’s target.
- Assisting Program Officer and Program Associate to build and develop Tech agent and Tech Kiosk program and also conducting Tech Fair to introduce the simple, life-changing technologies.
- Assisting Program Officer and Program Associate to facilitate trainings on entrepreneurship, technology knowledge, managing product supply, product marketing and book-keeping to local partners and trained groups.
- Working on administrative tasks for the office in regards with finance, petty cash, mailing, permit & license, logistic and others.
- Assisting Program Officer and Program Associate to collected and record on repayment from Tech Agents.
- Develops and maintain good relations with Exxon Mobil, local government, local partners, community leaders, community members, media and other community stakeholder.
- Assisting Program Officer and Program Associate in developing end user database and make report on progress and monitoring of the Program activities to Kopernik and other decision makers with Kopernik templates.
- Prepare weekly reports and send it to Program Officer and Program Associate by the end of the week.
- Undertake other tasks required by Kopernik management staff.
HOW TO APPLY :
Please send your CV, cover letter and one minute video explaining why you're perfect for the job via our online application form - http://kopernik.info/page/careers
Applicants who are interviewed successfully could be expected to complete a test which demonstrates the necessary skills.
Bojonegoro, East Java
APPLICATION DEADLINE :
Tuesday, March 31, 2015
Jobs at Kopernik HQ and in field offices across Indonesia are open to Indonesian national only, unless otherwise specified.